Monday, March 31, 2008




Just a mish-mash of things I'm liking right now. I have just under 3 weeks left of school, and it's going to be a busy time. I've been trying really hard lately to make things for myself so I started making my own envelopes which I've wanted to try for a while, and found some helpful suggestions on the knitted blog. I made yet another trip to DeSerres and must have gotten one of every decorative paper they had to finally try, and it's a lot of fun. Hopefully by the end of the summer I'll have a big collection of them. I'm still so excited for my Book Arts and Printed Matter classes next year, what a relief that they both fit on my schedule! A lot of the paper I chose is from BasicGrey, so much variety.

Because of this horribly long winter, I've been looking to Kate Spade for inspiration in a lot of my work. The bright colors always cheer me up.

AND...In the making of a very short birthday wish list, I'd love to have Vitamin P from Phaidon Press in my book collection.

No comments: