Monday, April 5, 2010

I had a really nice and relaxing Easter weekend. Wonderful food and weather (I got a sunburn, owie) and limitless chocolate and treats. It can be hard to be away from home on holidays, but I had a lot of nice distractions this year. I had a very tall pile of magazines on my floor for a while and over the weekend I flipped through them all and put a post it on every image I loved and needed to scan, so here are a few!

We also watched a bunch of movies, including a couple great artsy docs: Herb and Dorothy (cutest. couple. ever.) and Handmade Nation, which is all about the current rise of craft and DIY. Check them out if you can! Also finally watched The September Issue and caught up on many Rachel Zoe Episodes.

~Images from Elle Decor and Style at Home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, the thought of a Paris apartment with this birdie wallpaper makes me smile!!

Miss B xx