Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fashion is completely taking over my brain lately with final ideas coming up for my classes. I was feeling very inspired by this spring's Valentino RTW collection which is too easy to love. I was thinking of doing something wavy, flowly, and girly, but instead I'm going to go for a patterned skirt and a sweater. Stuff I'll actually wear often and save the artsy stuff for later. There's nothing like indulging in high fashion beauty while laying in bed wearing a full sweat suit.

pretty pillows from Pier 1 Imports

6 comments:

Vintage Dress said...

i love your blog!! fashion, design, photography...my top loves, too! i'm an interior design student with a fashion blog and vintage clothing store on etsy!
we should be blogger friends! :)

love,
vintagedress
www.thevintagescene.com

Liz Doré said...

I think that's a great idea :)

Louise said...

I'd absolutely love to be able to make my own clothes! A pillow cover is about the extent of my sewing talents though! I looove those Valentino dresses, so romantic xx

Liz Doré said...

I'm still just learning! it's both frustrating and fun at the same time, but so rewarding when something works out! I haven't tried making pillow covers yet but I'd love to try.

dnwu said...

I like your blog very much!Thanks for your share! I like it very much! Victoria Secret Pink wish them happy every day! Nike Air Rift puma chaussures hommes Beautiful children,a happy family. New Mobile Phoneswish them happy every day! MBT Shoes On Sale Air Jordan Shoes enjoy a high quality of life, jeans diesel you are welcomed to the following worlds:cheap cell phones wholesale Thanks for your share! I like it very much!cheap ed hardy Beautiful children,a happy family.Affliction Jeans Thanks for your share! I like it very much!Ed Hardy clothing Beautiful children,a happy family.cheap ugg bootsRalph Lauren Thanks for your share! I like it very much!Tennis Racquet Shop Beautiful children,a happy family.

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

I like the name of your blog very much. It reminds me of what I did as a little girl. I loved window shopping with my Dad. I will be back for sure.