Monday, January 19, 2009

Tonight in 19th Century Art History we talked about Marie Antoinette, and it perfectly suited the mood I got into this weekend of flowery, glittery excess, mostly because of this collection of photographs. Every single thing is made to look special and elegant, but it also just makes me want to stuff my face with cupcakes and macaroons. A cake stand is such a pretty idea to store jewelry in.

~books from Andrea Singarella
~Anna French wallpaper from decor8
~my favorite glittery page from December's British Vogue

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a lovely collection of photographs! I especially love one of the old books

Nicki's Notebook said...

I love this post! I too adore that period of history and anything Antoinette - esque!! Cupcakes and dainty shoes and pearls and the like!!